TRAVEL & ACTIVITIES » International »
Egypt -Next trip Soon!!
Fundamentals of hieraglyph reading will be taught by Egyptologist guides!
Great Pacific has already made three trips to Egypt.....stay tuned for announcements for our next trip!
The culture of this very ancient civilization has been recorded back to 3000 years BC. Right up to the end of the Ptolemaic Dynasty (Cleopatra - 30 BC) The Pharaohs and Kings of Egypt have built temples, monuments and cities that are still modern world-wonders.
|Combine the ancient with the modern....visit the Pharaohs & the Aquatic World on the same trip!
A great way to see the country! We plan our trips to visit many of the archeological highlights in Cairo, Luxor and the Valley of the Kings. English-speaking Egyptologists are hired as tour guides in the archeological areas. Great Pacific groups are always fully escorted throughout the trip by GPD's James Hollis
|Emperor Diver's MY Superior is a true luxury yacht....all the amenities of a 4-star hotel!!
- Day 1: Departure to Cairo
- Day 2: Arrival in Cairo, overnight at Helnan Shepherd Hotel on the Nile River
- Day 3: Explore the Pyramids & the Sphinx
- Day 4: Morning flight to Luxor, where the group will visit the Luxor and Karnak Temples
- Day 5: Touring of the Valley of the Kings, Hatchepsut's Temple and the Colossi of Memnon. Overnight in Luxor
- Day 6: Transfer to Luxor across the Sahara Desert
via convoy to Safaga and down to Marsa Alam for embarkation on
the MY Superior at the Marsa Ghalib Port. Experience 6 nights liveaboard
at its' finest. Stunning wall diving, pinnacles, wrecks and a diverse
array of marine species and large pelagics. Enjoy 3-4 dives per
- Day 12: Late afternoon arrival at Marsa Ghalib
Port. Disembark for overnight hotel stay in Marsa Alam.
- Day 13: Ground
transfer up to Hurghada for evening flight back to Cairo. Overnight
at Helnan Shepherd Hotel
- Day 14: Touring of Cairo. Visit the Egyptian Museum, the Citadel and the facinating Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- Day 15: Transfer to airport for the return flight
Packages normally include:
- All flights
- 6-nights liveaboard diving incl 3-4 dives per day, all meals while on-board
- Hotel accomodations per itinerary including daily breakfast
- Sightseeing in Cairo and Luxor with English Speaking Guides
- All Transfers
- The ability to see GPD's James Hollis really muck up international diplomacy with his UBC Arabic!
- TBD: approx $4200 per person, plus $200 tax.
- Based on double occupancy
- Not including: Egyptian visa fee, Egyptian marine
park fee (if required - can be as much as 80 euros/approx $120
$Cdn), gratuities on-board, meals other than specifiied, optional
|BC Reg No 3175-4